High-quality education is the cornerstone of the UK Charedi community.
We offer the following services to our member schools:
- Events, briefings, and training (virtual and live) to provide information updates, advice on compliance and networking opportunities.
- Regular emails and bulletins with information about the latest news and developments in the education sector.
- An online forum where information is posted and where schools can share with each other.
- A headteachers’ forum and SENCO forums that meet regularly.
- A legal helpline (provided by Stone King LLP), covering free advice on general issues and preferential rates on school-specific matters.
- An advice helpline, including emergency advice.
- Template school policies and compliance support documents, which are continually updated.
We also offer additional charged-for consultancy, development and training services, including:
- Curriculum and teaching related support.
- School Development Plans and Action Plans.
- Bespoke work on schools’ policies.
- Curriculum resources and training packages.
- A continuous offer of training courses including EYFS training, Creative Writing Workshops, Restraint & Physical Intervention in Schools, and other courses.
- Training for teachers.
Our training programmes and consultancy services are very popular with schools who find our advice and guidance invaluable.
Schools are welcome to contact us at any time to discuss any matter relating to regulatory compliance or any other training needs.